Friday, July 16, 2010

Cheddar Bunnies

Too many of those dang little things snuck into my mouth today! I think I had one carb too many today (Exactly, actually. I have 6 servings of carbs each day and today I had 7. Dang) Therefore I will remedy this tomorrow! No more reaching into the Annie's Cheddar Bunnie box without counting. :) Tedious? Yes. Necessary. Yes again. Hey, at least I get like 50 of those bunnies instead of something lame like 16.

Well to update folks on my sugarless "lifestyle" ADJUSTMENT* things are getting a little harder as I approach the end of Week 2. Not harder as in, Oops! I just bought a milkshake and downed 6 cookies! but just like "Mmm, that looks good. I want one. Oh yeah, I am not eating sweets. Hmmm, when will I have sweets again? Not anytime soon? Oh yeah, is that what I said? I almost forgot what cookies taste like!" The inner dialog begins but the Spirit and Determination override her. She will be beat down. Relentlessly.

On the up-side, its fun to look in the mirror when you can expect some positive changes. Then you know you've taken it too far when you are stepping on the scale morning and night and maybe at some point in between! Oops! Yes, I weigh a few more lbs in the evening. Yay! I weigh a few less the next morning! Who cares! GEeez Louise. I will be stoked when I buy some smaller clothes. Until then... The journey continues!

God Speed!

*I put this in CAPS as its a BIG adjustment, but only an adjustment none the less.

No comments:

Post a Comment