Friday, November 12, 2010

Sometimes a day off...

is all you need. :)

We exchanged yesterday for today at work and it has been nothing but catching up. Doctors appointments, endless laundry, planning baby showers, buying flights, washing the sheets, budgeting... the list goes on. Listening to Sara Bareilles makes it all fun.

I'm planning to go on a walk with a friend sometime soon then tonight we are celebrating Kim "Ruby"s birthday at her place with dinner made by her husband. Sounds like a birthday party to me.

* Happy Birthday Kim! *

Saturday & Sunday have nothing on my iPhone calendar... NICE. This week merits a weekend like this. All I need is a margarita tonight and all is well. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again for coming to my grown up birthday party! ("Dinner Party" still sounds too stuffy and adult-like!) I had a great time with you girls and hope you did too :)

    ReplyDelete