Sunday, March 6, 2011

Happy Birthday to me.

I'm not sure what my favorite part of this weekend was but here are just a few to boot.

1. Getting hit on by mysterious "Jimmy" in the kaiser pharmacy with a direct quote "Nice hair"... (5 mins later) "I'm double parked but if you're single and interested...call me!" Nice, Jimmy... Nice.
2. Celebrating with streamers, chocolate cake from Extrodinary Desserts and seeing all my favorite kids at work!
3. Taking TWO days off to do nothing but get a massage and drink coffee. Yes, please!
4. Almost all of my favorite people at the same table to celebrate my birthday with me tonight. Melissa Perea, Thanks for coordinating <3 Emily Kate Nickerson, thank you for driving 2 hours to celebrate one of your besties turn 26.
5. Getting a cash-MONEY gift to purchase a cajon. WIN
6. A stream of presents, phone calls and FB Notifications over the last couple of days. Nothing like seeing so and so and 51 others have commented on your page.

Wow, my life really couldn't be any sweeter. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment