Monday, April 12, 2010

Fo Free

YAY!

Well, first of all the yay is due to a great MonDAY! Hallelujah, it was long, but really fun! First off, you all know my love for Starbucks (Coffee in general) right? But today. Starbucks. FO FREE? I LOVE YOU EVEN MORE! (Actually it wasn't free, but the awesome small spunky boy, my new amigo ringing me up, only charged me $.50) Thats right. FIT-Y CENTS. Ultimate Success.

The second thing I got for free today was.........

PADRE TICKETS TO OPENING NIGHT! PTL! We got them through work (Its really paying off to be a social worker) and took a couple kids with us. It was a total blast. We won like 15 to something! (I don't really know baseball and we bounced slighty early to miss traffic) Mind you, we did NOT succeed in the parking arena before the game, touring around downtown for literally an HOUR before we finally parked at the convention center for only $10. Praise the Lord. You know I was prayin'.

What a day of free things. Gosh, what could be better?! I'm so blessed. : D

This week is turning out to be quite busy, but after a somewhat "crisis call" tonight from one of my girls, I was realizing I need to keep my eyes open. God always brings opportunities when I either feel most tired or most attacked. I must be prepared to give an answer for the hope that I have! If anyone has any suggestion on books/articles on how to reach this youth's generation with the Gospel I'm all ears. I got to give her the salvation message tonight (Or at least a botched version of it) and told her to read Romans. [Lord, reveal Yourself to her tonight through Your Word, Amen]

Well I love you all. Yep, all of you. Some that I talk with everyday and some I haven't seen in like 5 years. May God bless your individual lives whereever you are and for whatever you do. God has placed each of us specifically where we are at, so dwell in the midst of us, Lord! Man, What a God we serve. :)

"But for you who fear my name, the sun of righteousness shall rise with healing in its wings." Malachi 4:2

Peace Out.

1 comment:

  1. i love that you sounds ghetto in your post! I can totally picture you reading it outloud!
    Love you beanie!

    ReplyDelete