Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday Nights Can Be Boring

Its perfectly ok to not do something fun on a Friday night.

Why?

Because you just worked 40 hours and you're tired? Yeah. Its okay. Lots of cool people don't do incredibly amazing, exciting and fun things on Friday nights too. Phew! Now that we got that settled...

This weekend is going to be busy! Bridal showers, baby receptions, and Bed Bath and Beyond... I mean. ;) But seriously, I have like 62 parties scheduled for these next two months (ok...mayyybe not) but somewhere around that. However I love reasons to celebrate so I'm not complaining! Tomorrow night is a cocktail bridal party... CHEERS! In a couple weekends, its my roommate's bridal shower and I'm really getting stoked for that. We have a killer theme.

Sunday will include church and coffee with my little sis. That will be just delightful. I'm excited to spend some time with the Lord too this weekend between all the showers and receptions.

Exciting News though: My work got free tickets to the Padres Opening Night on Monday and we get to go with some of our kids! Today we found out and I was like giddy! I couldn't stop saying "YAY!" Obviously, I'm looking forward to Monday. :)

Made another Target run today. So unnecessary, but had some time to "kill" or some money burning a hole in my pocket. Either way.

On to the weekend! Lets make it memorable! Readyyyyy. GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment