Sunday, May 16, 2010

Fun Things

This past weekend was the Chiles Wedding (Congrats Nate & Garyn) and it sure was fun. I love wedding. Yes, after like 57 of them, in the back of your mind you are thinking of your own, but I can still appreciate others love and committment over my own desires. I am excited to see two more lovely people join their lives together and celebrate what God meant for marriage!

This week I am looking forward to a few things:
* Taking a half-day Wednesday and spending it with my dear friend Allison for her birthday! We are heading up to Carlsbad to walk along the beach, get our nails done, sip some coffee and go out to dinner with her family. I am so excited!!!

*Pay Day- Thursday. Enough Said

*Friday, when I get off work. (I know, a little ahead of myself but its going to be a busy week!)

*Pearl's Baby Shower on Saturday! Melissa (BF) has been planning this and I know its going to be so fun to see her belly again and get excited for the first lil' one in our friends group

Well this weekend is coming to a close and I did manage to get some grocery shopping and laundry done before the sun goes down...but now I'm off to enjoy my last couple of hours before Monday comes crashing in.
See you all later!

1 comment:

  1. I love you. Future wedding I can't wait to Celebrate Jackie "Kix" Lewis and Unnamed Amazing Man who I will utterly adore.

    I love you

    ReplyDelete