Sunday, March 14, 2010

Saving Daylight... Why do we do this?

It doesn't take much for me to consider you a great weekend, I mean, I'm pretty easy to please.

This was Saturday & Sunday for ya...

1. Shopping: Check! (2 jackets, New MAC eye liner, brush and some Hair Products later)
2. Relaxing: Check! (Love some down time)
3. Family & Friends: Check! (Saturday night with some of my girls & Chipotle and a nice talk with my parents!)
4. JESUS: Check! (Found an awesome church that I think might be home)*
5. Exercise: Check! (Hike to Cowles this afternoon was so beautiful)

I'm feeling pretty good about Monday. With a nice weekend like this under my belt, Monday shouldn't have any CODM affects on me. I'm looking forward to next weekend and my trip to Sacramento for the Taking Action 2010 Conference with my youth! I'm way stoked but even before that, we have a Ladies Night this Friday with our girls focusing on Healthy Relationships. Rubios, I Can Do Bad All By Myself and some fun conversation will make for nothing less than a good story. :)

Its already 8:30?!? Oh yeah...we saved some daylight for later. I better not feel how I did this morning, tomorrow! (7:20a was a little too ambitious)

* http://www.newbreak.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment