Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Trader Joes

Vegan Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies. Delish.

Today, my co-workers and I went to lunch at a delicious place called Tender Greens in Point Loma. It was a nice, fun little outing to celebrate a birthday and after lunch we all had this sudden craving for cookies (Not a rare occurence). Trader Joes happened to be right there so we meandered in. (I could easily spend about 3 hours in there, but as we were working, we made it pretty quick) I remembered that a friend had suggested the veg. choc. cookies so in my head I planned to buy 1 bag and share them with everyone... When we came out of the store we each had our own bag and some chocolate bars! Hilarious. We bought oatmeal chocolate chip, cranberry & flax seed, flourless chocolate hazelnut and molasses. Overkill? Naw!

Today, work was awesome. I met with three of my girls and each meeting was just so fun! They were encouraging, funny and a nice mid-week reminder of why I love my job. My job is full of all my favorite things: mentoring, coaching, encouraging and sparking growth...all of which seemed to happen today! To end my day, I stayed late chatting with a co-worker about life, church, relationships. Yay!

I'm now sitting in my pajamas (my routine second outfit of the day), watching american idol, thinking about starting my bible study sometime soon. The gym was supposed to happen as well, but thats ok... My co-worker and I are taking that beast on tomorrow at 6am. Bring it on.

Adios for now, or "Go Away!" [Nacho Libre]

No comments:

Post a Comment