Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Gym at 6am isn't fun.

SOO my co-worker Kelly texted me last night about hittin the gym early this morning. I said I was down, not really knowing what I was signing up for, but I'm usually one to think "nothing can be that bad. Right?"

6am. The gym?? What was I thinking? List of reasons why I probably won't do this again.

1. Not a "6am" person. Never have, never will be.
2. Anything that requires mental capacities more extensive then stumbling to the bathroom and turning on the coffee pot are just too much for me at 6am.
3. Self Motivation? NONE at 6am
4. Falling asleep on the way to work at like 8:40AM because you were up at 6am... not so good
5. 6am is a good TWO hours before I usually wake up. Bad news Bears

Ha! I'm not totally anti trying this again but I think it will have to be outdoors! Walking, luging, hiking, canoeing, long-distance skiing, underwater basket-weaving... All of these things would be better than the gym at 6am.

3 comments:

  1. You were always so thrilled to hear my voice on the phone in college to wake you up. Need me to do that for you again to get you to the gym? JK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! Was wondering where you were this morning! I can so empathize with you...I HATE being awake any earlier than the sun. There's just nothing natural about being awake before the sun. Or 9am for that matter....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Cyna!! One of my very best memories with you. The things my friends had to do for me! One time I paid Mou Rou to organize my room for me. hahah Ruby... Amen!! We are kindred hearts in this. I love you!

    ReplyDelete